More than that, it’s a place to find imaginative illustration solutions, whether that’s with UK made products in the online shop, collaborating with organisations on community projects or in a creative workshop situation.
Illustration, etc. pretty much does what it says on the tin. Mainly drawing, but a host of other bits and pieces to tie in with that:
- Creating illustrated items for retail.
- Helping organisations and communities realise their creative projects.
- Creating product lines for organisations.
- Live illustration at events.
- Facilitating and running creative workshops for any age.
I’m a professional enthusiast. If you’re excited about a project or about what you do, odds are I will be too.
- I like chat, people’s stories, facts, history.
- I like building community, or assisting a community to build itself.
- I like encouraging learning and imagination. I like maps, architecture and exploring.
- I like LINES. They are my favourite.
- I also like cycling, water and being in forests or by the sea. Basically I’m a free range illustrator.
I'm always trying to be more environmentally responsible so I’m committed to making Illustration, etc. as ethical as I can:
- All packaging is (where possible) recycled, reused or made of biodegradable or compostable materials.
- Where possible, printed items are created on recycled paper with eco friendly inks.
- All the items in the shop are made in the UK! Some even in Scotland.
Some of the organisations I have worked with: